Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second night report -- MUCH better. I don't even recall getting up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. Of course, the fact that I was EXHAUSTED from poor sleep the night before, and that we went out to eat at an Indian restaurant and I had part of a HUGE bottle of Indian beer (I only drank about 1/4 of it at the restaurant and snuck the bottle home with me with my leftovers, and drank maybe another few oz over the rest of the evening) may have helped . Charles thinks it is MUCH better than the old bed, but still isn't 100% comfortable -- he thinks it will take some getting used to and it will be even better.

And my 1200 thread count sheets are FABULOUS -- no more cheap sheets for me, EVER!

Comment

Indian beer? I've never had/seen that.

One other sheet tip for those in cold climates. I also have a set of polar fleece sheets. I love these when it's really cold outside. It's like climbing into a cottonball to sleep.

Comment

Working...
      X

Fatal error: Uncaught Database error in vBulletin 5.0.5: Invalid SQL: /** saveDbCache */ SELECT * FROM vbcacheevent WHERE cacheid IN ('node_35_lvl3data','node_6294_lvl1data','channelperms_1','vbRoutenew_4','vbRoutenew_home','vbRoutenew_13','vbRoutenew_register','vbRoutenew_14','vbRoutenew_lostpw','vbRoutenew_15','vbRoutenew_contact-us','vbRoutenew_16','vbRoutenew_help','vbRoutenew_17','vbRoutenew_profile','vbRoutenew_19','vbRoutenew_editphoto','vbRoutenew_20','vbRoutenew_advanced_search','vbRoutenew_21','vbRoutenew_online_details','vbRoutenew_22','vbRoutenew_settings','vbRoutenew_23','vbRoutenew_media','vbRoutenew_24','vbRoutenew_search','vbRoutenew_25','vbRoutenew_admincp','vbRoutenew_26','vbRoutenew_modcp','vbRoutenew_27','vbRoutenew_privatemessage','vbRoutenew_28','vbRoutenew_subscription','vbRoutenew_29','vbRoutenew_album','vbRoutenew_30','vbRoutenew_visitormessage','vbRoutenew_31','vbRoutenew_blog','vbRoutenew_32','vbRoutenew_blogadmin','vbRoutenew_33','vbRoutenew_new-content','vbRoutenew_34','vbRoutenew_sga in /home/duodena/public_html/forum/core/vb/database.php on line 1201