X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turkey Bacon

I've had Turkey Bacon for 3 meals today.

Anyone else eat the same food over and over and over.

I always have so many leftovers now.

I feel like I'm wasting food. But I guess seeing my waist waste away is a good thing.

I just feel bad throwing away food that I don't get to, so I'm trying to figure out how to not waste.

So it was Turkey, Turkey, Turkey Bacon today. And it was tasty

I'm a creature of habit so I do eat the same things over and over.

I've been eating the same breakfast for years now - 2 eggs, 1 slice of cheese, 4 slices of bacon on an english muffin.
    Janet in Reston
    DS 2/25/03
    Dr. Elariny
    Starting weight 320
    Current weight 157

Comment

Working...
    X

Fatal error: Uncaught Database error in vBulletin 5.0.5: Invalid SQL: /** saveDbCache */ SELECT * FROM vbcacheevent WHERE cacheid IN ('node_37_lvl3data','node_9503_lvl1data','channelperms_1','vbRoutenew_38','vbRoutenew_activateemail','vbRoutenew_37','vbRoutenew_activateuser','vbRoutenew_25','vbRoutenew_admincp','vbRoutenew_119','vbRoutenew_20','vbRoutenew_advanced_search','vbRoutenew_29','vbRoutenew_album','vbRoutenew_31','vbRoutenew_blog','vbRoutenew_32','vbRoutenew_blogadmin','vbRoutenew_15','vbRoutenew_contact-us','vbRoutenew_39','vbRoutenew_coppa-form','vbRoutenew_41','vbRoutenew_css-examples','vbRoutenew_19','vbRoutenew_editphoto','vbRoutenew_16','vbRoutenew_help','vbRoutenew_4','vbRoutenew_home','vbRoutenew_14','vbRoutenew_lostpw','vbRoutenew_23','vbRoutenew_media','vbRoutenew_42','vbRoutenew_member_list','vbRoutenew_26','vbRoutenew_modcp','vbRoutenew_33','vbRoutenew_new-content','vbRoutenew_40','vbRoutenew_node','vbRoutenew_21','vbRoutenew_online_details','vbRoutenew_27','vbRoutenew_privatemessage','vbRout in /home/duodena/public_html/forum/core/vb/database.php on line 1201