X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peanut butter pannini!

Use double protein bread (10 g per slice). Spread with lots of peanut butter. (Confession- I threw in some chocolate chips too. oooooh!)
    Butter the outside. Grill in a pannini press, george foreman grill or - as I did- in a waffle iron. Tons of protein in warm gooey comfort good style.
    JB

OMG.... that sounds sooooo fabulously sinful! And yet... right on track with what we're supposed to be eating. I'll definitely have to try that!
    "Who can say if I've been changed for the better? But I have been changed for good!"

Surgery Info: 2/24/09, Dr. Prachand - University of Chicago Medical

Comment

Working...
    X

Fatal error: Uncaught Database error in vBulletin 5.0.5: Invalid SQL: /** saveDbCache */ SELECT * FROM vbcacheevent WHERE cacheid IN ('vB_CommonRoutes','node_37_lvl3data','node_8626_lvl1data','channelperms_1','vbRoutenew_38','vbRoutenew_activateemail','vbRoutenew_37','vbRoutenew_activateuser','vbRoutenew_25','vbRoutenew_admincp','vbRoutenew_119','vbRoutenew_20','vbRoutenew_advanced_search','vbRoutenew_29','vbRoutenew_album','vbRoutenew_31','vbRoutenew_blog','vbRoutenew_32','vbRoutenew_blogadmin','vbRoutenew_15','vbRoutenew_contact-us','vbRoutenew_39','vbRoutenew_coppa-form','vbRoutenew_41','vbRoutenew_css-examples','vbRoutenew_19','vbRoutenew_editphoto','vbRoutenew_16','vbRoutenew_help','vbRoutenew_4','vbRoutenew_home','vbRoutenew_14','vbRoutenew_lostpw','vbRoutenew_23','vbRoutenew_media','vbRoutenew_42','vbRoutenew_member_list','vbRoutenew_26','vbRoutenew_modcp','vbRoutenew_33','vbRoutenew_new-content','vbRoutenew_40','vbRoutenew_node','vbRoutenew_21','vbRoutenew_online_details','vbRoutenew_27','vbRoutenew_priva in /home/duodena/public_html/forum/core/vb/database.php on line 1201