X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Number of posts

I've never really noticed until today that every post I make says on the right hand side how many posts I've ever written. I was quite surprised to see it was only 216, as I seem to spend my life on here, and then I noticed that all 5 posts I've written today give this same 216 figure!! How can that be? I'm sure I must be missing something obvious, so look forward to someone enlightening me! Oh, and while I'm asking - how many do you have to do to become a "super-duper member"??

Drewa, the number of posts will show the current total regardless of which of your posts you are looking at. It's a common code that goes across all posts-- just like your signature, it will update and appear on all of your forums posts simultaneously, even the old ones. I think "super-duper" starts at 500!
    Melanie in Valrico, FL, age 51
    LapDS by Dr. Rabkin 10/19/99
    Starting weight 299, now 148
    Starting size 26/28, now 8

http://www.duodenalswitch.com/Patien.../melaniem.html

Direct replies: melanie@themagruders.com

Comment

Thanks Melanie, now I understand that famous American expression "way to go"!!

Comment

Hello, new to the forum!

Hello, I am new to the forum and I can't figure out how to post a new thread to say hello, so I'm just answering to an old thread and see what happens. I have a surgery date pending in early March with Dr. Ungson. I am really enjoying looking around and having information available to me, and I hope you guys will help advise me in my postop days.

Nice to meet you!

JDGirl

Comment

Hi JD Girl....as a new poster your posts are initially moderated before appearing on the board....you're doing it just right! Welcome.

Comment

Hi JD and welcome! Thanks for "adding on" to this old post of mine because it's inspired me to start posting again, now I'm only 17 (now 16) off being a "super-duper" member! So ask away - though there are much wiser and more experienced heads on this forum than mine!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drewa View Post
              Hi JD and welcome! Thanks for "adding on" to this old post of mine because it's inspired me to start posting again, now I'm only 17 (now 16) off being a "super-duper" member! So ask away - though there are much wiser and more experienced heads on this forum than mine!!
              You could post one word at a time and be a super duper member before going to bed tonight!
              Mark in Webster NY
              Highest weight 626 BMI 80+
              Starting weight 596 BMI 78.6 August 2009
              Surgery weight 535 BMI 70.6 February 23, 2010
              Current weight 264 BMI 34.8 January 2012

found a new favorite store, LL Bean. I went in to buy a pair of fleece lined jeans (it's cold on the shores of Lake Ontario) and I first tried on a 42. Too loose. Tried a pair of 40 waist. Snug but comfortable. I've gone from a 72 to a 40. I litterally had tears in my eyes.

Comment

Hi and welcome. Hope to offer you help and an ear to listen as you move through your journey.
                me

Comment

Originally posted by itsmesmiling View Post
                  Hi and welcome. Hope to offer you help and an ear to listen as you move through your journey.
                  me
                  That would be cheating! (15 to go)

Comment

Ok, maybe this is cheating, but I think this is finally my 500th post and I am an official "Super Duper Member" - yaaaaay!!!!!!!!!

Comment

yes you are Super Duper!
                      Janet in Reston
                      DS 2/25/03
                      Dr. Elariny
                      Starting weight 320
                      Current weight 157

Comment

Thanks Janet - it was a long time acoming! Still a long way behind some of you "golden oldies" lol!

Comment

But I've been a member since 2002! You'll get there
                          Janet in Reston
                          DS 2/25/03
                          Dr. Elariny
                          Starting weight 320
                          Current weight 157

Comment

Originally posted by Drewa View Post
                            Ok, maybe this is cheating, but I think this is finally my 500th post and I am an official "Super Duper Member" - yaaaaay!!!!!!!!!
                            Yeah!! Congrats. Thanks for sticking around!!
                            Melanie in Valrico, FL, age 51
                            LapDS by Dr. Rabkin 10/19/99
                            Starting weight 299, now 148
                            Starting size 26/28, now 8

http://www.duodenalswitch.com/Patien.../melaniem.html

Direct replies: melanie@themagruders.com

Comment

Working...
                            X

Fatal error: Uncaught Database error in vBulletin 5.0.5: [Showing truncated query, original length: 4151] [First 500 chars] Invalid SQL: /** saveDbCache */ SELECT * FROM vbcacheevent WHERE cacheid IN ('vB_CommonRoutes','node_23_lvl3data','node_9133_lvl1data','channelperms_1','vbRoutenew_38','vbRoutenew_activateemail','vbRoutenew_37','vbRoutenew_activateuser','vbRoutenew_25','vbRoutenew_admincp','vbRoutenew_119','vbRoutenew_20','vbRoutenew_advanced_search','vbRoutenew_29','vbRoutenew_album','vbRoutenew_31','vbRoutenew_blog','vbRoutenew_32','vbRoutenew_blogadmin','vbRoutenew_15','vbRoutenew_contact-us','vbRoutenew_39' [Last 500 chars] _121278_4_0:e38af25796de1237119d539f36b5d806','vbnodetext121287_4_0:e38af25796de1237119d539f36b5d806','vbnodetext_pre_121287_4_0:e38af25796de1237119d539f36b5d806','vbnodetext121289_4_0:e38af25796de1237119d539f36b5d806','vbnodetext_pre_121289_4_0:e38af25796de1237119d539f36b5d806','vbnodetext121291_4_0:e38af25796de1237119d539f36b5d806','vbnodetext_pre_121291_4_0:e38af25796de123711 in /home/duodena/public_html/forum/core/vb/database.php on line 1201